Wednesday, January 13, 2010

We caved!! ;) But only once!

Ok so Makiah and I caved! We gave in a made a pot of coffee this afternoon...Kind of a treat for us so to speak! We had done really well this week with what we chose to eat and so we figured we could have a treat. Funny thing....I don't think either one of us missed it as much as we thought we did!!!!! LOL:)

Project 365 POTD - Gonna be our boxing gloves that we use for kickboxing and I'll try to get a picture tonight at class but there's not much downtime for any of us so we'll see!

Tomorrow, off to Scrap Scribble and Stick....cute scrapbook store in Grand Rapids
with a great selection. I am determined to stick to my list and just get stuff that I am in NEED of....some adhesives and some items for Nicoles album...we are also in the market for a new clock and they have one of the Heidi Swapp "Memory clocks" there...SUPER cute! I think it sells for $21 so it's not outrageous but every $1 I spend doesn't get me closer to getting a CRICUT!!!!Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I've been saving for a Cricut, too, and the SCAL to go with it!!

    ReplyDelete