Sunday, January 24, 2010

So much fun at the Scrapbook Day yesterday!!!!

Stacey....thanks again for inviting us!!! We had such a great time....I managed to get 12 pages done! COMPLETELY done, journaled and everything! 1 started that still needs some love but I am soooooo excited for having done that many!!!!!

Here's a sneak peak....this is the only peak that I can show cuz this album is a gift for my niece for graduation!! I love you Nicole! ;)




I used My Minds Eye Kaleidascope papers....some Heidi Swapp flowers, Making Memories ribbon, big letters are 3bugs in a rug.... and some buttons....I really LOVE it....so FUN!!!

Great to see April and Sam as always...got to reconnect with them since it's been gosh....3 weeks!!! LOL.....just kidding SAM! Got to chat with a few others....very nice lady Val that owns the Scrapbook Hut in Cadillac was gracious enough to come around with demonstrations so we didn't all have to get up and interrupt our scrap time...THANKS VAL! Loved all your demos...I think my fav was the crete paper flowers! SUPER SUPER cute! And what a nice selection of stuff she had on site! Wish I could have picked up some more things but I'll never get my Cricut if I indulge too much.......Great papers from BG (Basic Grey) and October Afternoon....Some cool felt flowers (Makiah really loved those)....

Check out her site if your a Northerner for store coupons and for everyone else check out the scrapbook retreat info that she has....Sounds like fun to me!!

Hard to believe we only spent.........76cents! I know!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it either....but I went there with my pages all ready to go (to be assembled), sketches in had along with some important info and since I'm doing this book for Nicole I really need to get some work done on it while April was there! She's a walking calendar I swear! I'd be like "Hey April....any idea when this was?" She would respond "Yah that had to be.....blah blah blah!" Just BAM....Know what year it was... me....I have to think about those things but I can usually figure it out...!

There was also a Close to My Heart demonstrator that was very nice...let us look over things on her table and check out some of the goodies...without being too pushy..(Boy do I hate that!!).....I thought about picking up a CTMH idea book/catalog super cute stuff in there....they are only $3.95 and have GREAT ideas in it but again....saving for the cricut! ;) Anyway, if you're interested in check out the CTMH catalog you can can....you can even purchase online.

Anyway friends...had a great time yesterday hop you all enjoyed your day as well... please pass on the address of our blog to friends so they too can follow along! I am thoroughly enjoying it!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment