Tuesday, January 26, 2010

POTD....Trying to decide on..........

Taking some before/after pics of myself for my workout journal OR Noah playing his wii - MADDEN 10!! Maybe both!!!

Pretty uneventful Tuesday here....preparing for a quiet night at home. We opted not to go to the basketball games tonight...we just run and run all the time and I thought everyone could use a night home to just chill! Oh MOM....I know but the rest of the week/end is going to entail SOMETHING going on EVERYDAY so tonight....we CHILL!

Enjoy your evening everyone!
Oh and if you are scrapbookers like me....be sure to check out 2peas in a bucket They are posting LOTS AND LOTS of new scrapbook goodies just unveiled at the CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) show! I've been stalking it for DAYS!!!!! YUMMY stuff!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment