Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pages promised.....last night. OOPS!

So.....very sorry about not posting those layouts cuz I know there are sooooo many of my 7 followers sitting n the edge of their seats WAITING TO SEE! LOL hahahaha... we got wrapped up in the COLTS game last night and then after that we got involved in an episode of Without a Trace (go figure! never watch that show any other time!) and that went until 2am!

So I did 2 layouts on Friday....one of Makiah and Sam "Cousins & Friends" and then one of Noah...."He's SO worth the wait"....Now looking at the one of Noah yesterday I need to add something to it yet so it's not entirely finished.

Here ya go:

Makiah and Sam... "Cousins&Friends" I used some new to me Basic Grey paper and some making memories ribbon and american crafts ribbon, HUGE & stamp is StampinUp... Other stickers are Mary Englebriet (YES OLD!) and American Crafts and some clear acrylic letters from 7gypsies!

and Noah....


"He's SO worth the wait" For this I used VERY old Basic Grey paper, American Crafts stickers, Makin Memories foam stamps and some unknown rub-ons!

I was trying really hard to do the "use your stash" challenge on this....I did pretty well! Aside from the one sheet of Basic Grey paper(pink) I didn't buy a thing!





Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I REALLY like those! And way to go "using your stash!" One way to simplify......use it up! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy!!!!! I like the way they turned out too!

    ReplyDelete