Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Monday......

So the day didn't start out as I had expected or planned...got the kids to school and realize that Noah forgot his coat (side step- 6th grade boys do not like to wear winter coats!!!) for their outdoor adventure (snowshoeing) today! Back home I go (15 minutes) get back to school....Guess What....Have NO EARTHLY idea which locker is his...I can't interrupt class cuz they JUST got started so....I set it down on the floor where I "thought" his locker was...Hopefully he found it! Man alive!

Got to the gym....All the treadmills were taken so I started out on the bike...don't mind the bike but I had prepared menatlly for the treadmill! :) Biked for about 5 minutes and someone hoped off so away I went!... Did my 3 miles there and then some abs...headed for home. Making Apple Butter in the slow cooker today! (crossing fingers!) I'll let you know on that...........YESTERDAY.....I did.............................NOT have any coffee! It sounded really good yesterday but I held out. Got some peppermint tea today for a different taste.

Adding photos of the Save the Date book as we speak!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment